MB Conveyors has more than 30 years of tradition and experience in mechanical industry and production of conveyor belts. The main qualities of the company are systemic functionality and profitability, commitment to clients, research and development with the support of experts.
Product quality is ensured through meticulous testing in all production steps along the line, with the use of most up-to-date production systems and materials of superior quality.
About the company and its products (PDF 25.2 MB)
- 1985 MB Conveyors is founded.
- 1985 MB Conveyors takes part in Europlast Paris trade show.
- 1993 Aluminum profiles replace sheet metal.
A simple change in material that led to decisive results: faster cycles and higher functionality for systems.
- 1995 The first conveyors for the PET sector are manufactured.
- 1996 Development and introduction of an MB control panel for conveyors.
- 1998 MB Conveyors moves and expands their production facilities.
- 2002 The PET sector production facilities are extended.
- 2010 MB Conveyors celebrates 25 years of business marked by extensive know-how in designing, building and installing
industrial handling systems.
The company continues to maintain its role as a world class leader in the sector by investing in the search for new models, new operating systems, new development paths and gaining an increasing share of world markets.
Food and Pharma
Plastic and metal belt
Energy efficiency is a concept that in our part of the world became important towards the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009, at the outset of the world economic crisis. Most business people had, until then, mostly declaratively considered power consumption as a significant element of the total cost analysis. In these considerations, the impact of energy efficiency on the environment pollution had hardly been tackled at all.
Neofyton was among the first companies in Serbia and the region to start actively demonstrating the importance of energy efficiency, both by cutting production costs and therefore increasing profit rates and building awareness of the resource shortage and broader ecological principles.
Energy savings through the use of Neofyton's machines
In comparison with our direct competitors in the field of plastics injection machines, and with the utilization of standard hydraulics with integrated so-called "smart" pumps, our machines consume as much as 50% less energy. The use of servo-hydraulics opens up the potential of savings as high as 70%. We have a very precise power consumption measuring device to prove this.
The company Engel was the first plastics injection machine manufacturer back in 2009, which introduced the power consumption page as a standard component of the control assembly – "Ecograph", where - next to the weight of each product (molded part) in every cycle - total hourly consumption is shown, as well as the specific power consumption per one kilogram of processed plastics (kWh/kg).
The equipment we represent contributes to ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION in several ways.
When it comes to ancillary equipment, above all water chillers by our supplier Eurochille, used for temperature control of both hydraulics and machine servo motors and molds (tools) in which finished products are made, the chiller systems we sell facilitate the use of a new cooling system based on the so-called "adiabatic effect".
In summer, the hydraulics and servo motors of the injection molding machines call for cooling with water at a maximum of 28°C. Using the so-called "free cooling" device with the "adiabatic effect", cooling of process water is performed without cooling compressors (which use freon as the heat exchanger). Heat exchange, i.e. cooling happens exclusively by the use of ventilators, which translates into six- to eightfold savings compared to traditional chillers that use freon-based compressors.
One of our customers has reduced the required cooling energy by 1.400.000 kWh per year, i.e. by about 70.000 EUR, using the "adiabatic" cooling devices. An additional benefit is the elimination of major pollution risks which might arise from emissions of freon into the atmosphere due to tube puncture or breakage.
A similar calculation can be applied to our Engel injection molding machines, as well as to the Piovan granulate dryers.
Neofyton – partner of MB Conveyors
Neofyton is MB Conveyors’ partner for the markets of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Nigeria, and Cameroon.
FSRV PLUS independent spiral roller separator – a new generation separator, designed to improve performances of the traditional spiral roller and to achieve particularly precise and efficient separation of the product from the sprue.
Neofyton youtube chanel
FSRV PLUS separator
- Precision: Longer spiral roller for better separation effect. The roller is fixed on both ends to ensure maximum precision and perfect parallelism during lowering
- Adjustment: The loading and unloading height is adjustable by gas pistons. The distance between roller and groove is adjustable with a hand-wheel, equipped with position indicator
- Reliability: A brush mounted above the spiral roller prevents the passage of sprues over the roller itself
- Optimization of the usable space near the transporter
- Flexibility in its use for different applications, as well as suitability for the re-location of the separator as required. MB speed control plate is available as an option for the adjustment of rotation speed