Cooling conveying system with helicoidal fans
COOLING CONVEYING SYSTEM WITH HELICOIDAL FANS
- The combination of the mesh conveyor belt and the air flow created by the electric fans installed provides the ideal conditions for cooling the product while it is being conveyed
- The tunnel in which the electric fans are installed is made of polycarbonate with aluminium supporting frame
- The regulation of the conveyor speed is the third important element which completes and improves this combination. The MB control panel is usually used for this function
Centrifugal fan cooling system
CENTRIFUGAL FAN COOLING SYSTEM
- The photo alongside shows a CPT conveyor made of PA 180 aluminium profile and with plastic belt
- The special shape of the inner structure creates an air flow with constant flow rate and pressure head which strikes against the product throughout its movement along the conveyor
- Note the polycarbonate tunnel installed for protection of the conveyed product
Water cooling conveying system
WATER COOLING CONVEYING SYSTEM
- The photo alongside shows a system in which water is the cooling element
- The product is conveyed immersed in water along the entire length of the tank from the upper PA conveyor
- At the end of the course, the product is picked up by the upward section of the CP conveyor and taken out of the tank
- The speeds of the flat conveyor and CP are adjustable (see MB control panels)
Food and Pharma
Plastic and metal belt
MB Conveyors has more than 30 years of tradition and experience in mechanical industry and production of conveyor belts. The main qualities of the company are systemic functionality and profitability, commitment to clients, research and development with the support of experts.
Product quality is ensured through meticulous testing in all production steps along the line, with the use of most up-to-date production systems and materials of superior quality.
About the company and its products (PDF 25.2 MB)
Energy efficiency is a concept that in our part of the world became important towards the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009, at the outset of the world economic crisis. Most business people had, until then, mostly declaratively considered power consumption as a significant element of the total cost analysis. In these considerations, the impact of energy efficiency on the environment pollution had hardly been tackled at all.
Neofyton was among the first companies in Serbia and the region to start actively demonstrating the importance of energy efficiency, both by cutting production costs and therefore increasing profit rates and building awareness of the resource shortage and broader ecological principles.
Energy savings through the use of Neofyton's machines
In comparison with our direct competitors in the field of plastics injection machines, and with the utilization of standard hydraulics with integrated so-called "smart" pumps, our machines consume as much as 50% less energy. The use of servo-hydraulics opens up the potential of savings as high as 70%. We have a very precise power consumption measuring device to prove this.
The company Engel was the first plastics injection machine manufacturer back in 2009, which introduced the power consumption page as a standard component of the control assembly – "Ecograph", where - next to the weight of each product (molded part) in every cycle - total hourly consumption is shown, as well as the specific power consumption per one kilogram of processed plastics (kWh/kg).
The equipment we represent contributes to ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION in several ways.
When it comes to ancillary equipment, above all water chillers by our supplier Eurochille, used for temperature control of both hydraulics and machine servo motors and molds (tools) in which finished products are made, the chiller systems we sell facilitate the use of a new cooling system based on the so-called "adiabatic effect".
In summer, the hydraulics and servo motors of the injection molding machines call for cooling with water at a maximum of 28°C. Using the so-called "free cooling" device with the "adiabatic effect", cooling of process water is performed without cooling compressors (which use freon as the heat exchanger). Heat exchange, i.e. cooling happens exclusively by the use of ventilators, which translates into six- to eightfold savings compared to traditional chillers that use freon-based compressors.
One of our customers has reduced the required cooling energy by 1.400.000 kWh per year, i.e. by about 70.000 EUR, using the "adiabatic" cooling devices. An additional benefit is the elimination of major pollution risks which might arise from emissions of freon into the atmosphere due to tube puncture or breakage.
A similar calculation can be applied to our Engel injection molding machines, as well as to the Piovan granulate dryers.
Neofyton – partner of MB Conveyors
Neofyton is MB Conveyors’ partner for the markets of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Nigeria, and Cameroon.
FSRV PLUS independent spiral roller separator – a new generation separator, designed to improve performances of the traditional spiral roller and to achieve particularly precise and efficient separation of the product from the sprue.
Neofyton youtube chanel