With its 30-year-long experience in PET packaging, SIPA has expertise in all segments of bottle production and filling, from preforms to finished products, in food and beverage industries, chemical products, cosmetics, detergents and pharmaceuticals.
The company, which has always been innovations-oriented, has for many years also cooperated with numerous universities and research institutes. It was among the first to start succcessful production of plastic bottles made of plants and renewable sources.
About SIPA (PDF 1.48 MB)
- 1980. SIPA is founded in 1980. as an engineering company to provide integrated systems for flexible automation
- 1986. In 1986 SIPA makes a strategic move to the production of PET packaging and acquires the technology license from a U.S. company, to produce PET bottles based on a 1-step process
- 1988. The decision to enter the PET packaging business turns out to be very successful and SIPA sells its first PET 1-step machine for 4,000 b/h for mineral water bottles
- 1989. First 1,400 b/h blowing machine sold. A new range of small linear blowing machines is designed, the SF line
- 1993. The ECS range is improved and perfected so as to respond to the needs not of mineral water bottles but also of carbonated soft drinks. The output of the ECS is raised to 8,000 b/h
- 1994. First machines installed at Coca-Cola
- 1995. The output of the ECS machines reaches 12,000 b/h. SIPA machines can now also produce aseptic bottles for juices and isotonic
- 1996. SIPA receives ISO 9001 certification. The output of ECS 1-step machines reaches 18,000 b/h. First injection machine to produce PET preforms
- 1999. SIPA presents the new, high-productivity rotary blowing machine. SIPA strengthens its position as the only company that can handle requests for 1-step systems as well as 2-steps solutions
- 2000. SIPA products cover the complete range of systems for the production of PET containers: 1-step (ECS), 2-step injection (PPS) and 2-step blowing (SFL and SFR). A new service is added to the product range: injection and blowing molds for SIPA machines as well as for competitor machines. SIPA signs agreements with leaders in the filling market to provide a winning “turnkey” answer
- 2005. New linear blow molder SFL 4 and SFL 6: high performance, low consumption and great flexibility – containers of up to 10 litres
- 2009. SIPA strengthens its position as a provider of complete lines after the acquisition of Berchi Group in 2008
- 2012. SIPA extends its manufacturing facilities to accommodate increased product requests by adding two more facilities
- 2017. The revolutionary injection-compression system XTREME produces preforms made up of 100% food grade rPET flakes
- 2018. First XTREME Renew system is installed and running in Japan allowing the commercial production of the first bottles in the world made in 100% recycled PET plastic from flakes (FtoP)
BOTTLE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
Neofyton SIPA S.p.A’s partner and representative
Neofyton is SIPA’s partner for the markets of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Nigeria, and Cameroon.
SIPA is the only supplier in the market who can offer the complete service package: from the design and production of preforms, molds, and containers to the realization of complete production lines. SIPA is an ideal partner for the implementation of your projects: from pellets to palettes.
Neofyton youtube chanel
Energy efficiency is a concept that in our part of the world became important towards the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009, at the outset of the world economic crisis. Most business people had, until then, mostly declaratively considered power consumption as a significant element of the total cost analysis. In these considerations, the impact of energy efficiency on the environment pollution had hardly been tackled at all.
Neofyton was among the first companies in Serbia and the region to start actively demonstrating the importance of energy efficiency, both by cutting production costs and therefore increasing profit rates and building awareness of the resource shortage and broader ecological principles.
Energy savings through the use of Neofyton's machines
In comparison with our direct competitors in the field of plastics injection machines, and with the utilization of standard hydraulics with integrated so-called "smart" pumps, our machines consume as much as 50% less energy. The use of servo-hydraulics opens up the potential of savings as high as 70%. We have a very precise power consumption measuring device to prove this.
The company Engel was the first plastics injection machine manufacturer back in 2009, which introduced the power consumption page as a standard component of the control assembly – "Ecograph", where - next to the weight of each product (molded part) in every cycle - total hourly consumption is shown, as well as the specific power consumption per one kilogram of processed plastics (kWh/kg).
The equipment we represent contributes to ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION in several ways.
When it comes to ancillary equipment, above all water chillers by our supplier Eurochille, used for temperature control of both hydraulics and machine servo motors and molds (tools) in which finished products are made, the chiller systems we sell facilitate the use of a new cooling system based on the so-called "adiabatic effect".
In summer, the hydraulics and servo motors of the injection molding machines call for cooling with water at a maximum of 28°C. Using the so-called "free cooling" device with the "adiabatic effect", cooling of process water is performed without cooling compressors (which use freon as the heat exchanger). Heat exchange, i.e. cooling happens exclusively by the use of ventilators, which translates into six- to eightfold savings compared to traditional chillers that use freon-based compressors.
One of our customers has reduced the required cooling energy by 1.400.000 kWh per year, i.e. by about 70.000 EUR, using the "adiabatic" cooling devices. An additional benefit is the elimination of major pollution risks which might arise from emissions of freon into the atmosphere due to tube puncture or breakage.
A similar calculation can be applied to our Engel injection molding machines, as well as to the Piovan granulate dryers.
SIPA line for carbonated soft drinks
This is a complete line for bottling in PET bottles for carbonated soft drinks, with level fillers and volume insulator technology.
- line capacity up to 27.000 bottles/hour
- size of PET bottles 400 and 750 ml
Neofyton youtube chanel
Complete line for carbonated soft drinks
Bottle size 0.33, 1 and 2 liters, up to 36.000 bottles/hour.
The line consists of:
- Blowing machine SFR20 EVO 3
- Closed transfer module
- Volumetric filter Flextronic C 140.8
- Module for caps
- Part for production preparation
- Blending unit Massblend 54
- Level and caps control
- Dynamic collecting tables
- Transportation belts
- Bottle dryer
- Rotational labeling machine
- Bottles packing machine
- Genuis palletizing machine with Fastlayer 2.2R robot
- Palette wrapping unit
- End part for packed palettes discharge